This blog post is all about mentorship, with Qazah and Josh. Both of them are mentors and share the importance of such programs. Qazah is the Mechanical Engineering Club Mentorship Director at the University of Toronto. Josh, who is a big-time Swiftie (did I spell it right?), is part of the TrackOne mentorship program.
Questions for Qazah and Josh:
- What is mentorship?
- Why should I be a mentor?
- I don’t have enough time for my mentee, why should I bother?
- How does my mentee benefit?
- What inspired you to become a mentor?
- Where you ever a mentee? How was that?
- What is your greatest achievement as mentor?
- Difficulties in mentorship?
- What is something you've learned from being a mentor or a mentee?
If you like what you're listening or reading, like and follow the blog, and do not forget to share it on your social media platforms as well!!