If entrepreneurship is a career path you want to take, this episode is for you! Professor Montazeri, talks about his experience on being an entrepreneur; his failures, how he dealt with them, and his plans for the future.
Questions for Professor Montazeri:
- Why did you choose engineering?
- What is your vision?
- Who was your inspiration?
- What steps do you take to reach your dream?·
- What is entrepreneurship?
- What should I do if I'm scared to do a start up?
- People talk about René Descartes, Isaac Newton, Carl Gauss, etc, who is our modern time nerd? Elon Musk?
- What is a skill a student should learn that wasn't possible 20 years ago?
- Last piece of advice for current undergrads?